- Please provide a space with at least 15' of clearance from tree branches and other obstructions for the bounce house. This will create an open space around the bounce house for safety and to protect our equipment. We will not set up the moonwalk under or near any electrical or telephone wires. The bouncers cannot be placed near a swimming pool.
- Make sure there are no underground irrigation pipes and/or buried telephone cables or electric lines close to the perimeter of the bounce site. We will use 12" stakes to secure the bouncer.
- Clear the site of all sharp sticks, animal waste, large rocks and other large debris. If animal waste must be removed, please cover the spot to protect our equipment from residue. On hard surfaces like driveways or parking lots, please sweep the area clean.
- The bounce site should be relatively level. No more than a 6 inch slope per 10 feet.
- A standard 110 outlet within 100 feet is required for operation. It is best that the outlet not be shared with other large equipment.
- Please be present at the time of delivery. Make sure a clear path of at least 3 feet wide is available for delivery of the bouncers. If curbs, steps or stairs need to be negotiated, we will require the renter's assistance for delivery.
- Remove shoes prior to entering the bouncer.
- Do not use the moonwalk during rain. The jump surface is very slippery when wet.
- If anchors come loose during operation, cease operation and call (727) 224-2310 or (727) 433-2582.
- If during operation the wind becomes excessive (25mph), remove all bouncers and deflate the moonwalk.
- Bouncers should be grouped according to age and size.
- Bouncers should not sit or lay down while others are bouncing around them, as a jumping child could fall down on top of a sitting or lying child.